Re: idle traffic

The volume is indicative of the user's intent to provide useful
information to those who either request information, or, the
individual feels that the group as a whole may benefit. The bottom
line is that it is the individual's perrogative whether or not the
information is worthy or not. Your post imples that "we Radsafe
users" have too much idle time. You have no basis for that
conclusion. If you feel that the information is useless, or, is not
appropriate, then kindly skip them. My conclusion is that your post
is one of the needless posts that you criticize. If you don't have
any constructive suggestions, then the criticism is meaninless.

Sandy Perle
Director, Technical Operations
ICN Dosimetry Division
Phone: (800) 548-5100 Ext. 2306