Re: Eff. & En. Calibrations

In reference to this subject, we purchased a "multinuclide" source from
Isotope Products in California, energy range is from Cd-109 at .088 to
Y-88 at 1.836 Mev.  This was for our HpGe detector.  We requested that
they configure to our geometry for our air sampler and they had no
problem	complying with our request.  It has worked out nicely, and after initial
calibration we use is as a check source for peak location each time we
count, unless we need to recalibrate.   There are 9 nuclides in the mix.

steve at UMCP

Hope this helps.