RE:high energy gamma emitter

It is  important to give as much specification as practical before
requesting  assistance of this nature, such as the type of detector that is
to be calibrated. Please be careful with neutron sources due to the
possibility of damaging certain detectors that are typically used for gamma
spectroscopy or related energy discrimination applications.