Re: CMEP: Worst 25 U.S. Nuclear Reactors

> From:          L666783@LMSC5.IS.LMSC.LOCKHEED.COM
>
> Don't know how many of you have seen this but....
>
> Public Citizen is at http://www.citizen.org/cmep
>
> Sheesh.
>
>  Public Citizen is a non-profit research and advocacy organization
>  founded in 1971 by Ralph Nader....

	Somehow I believe Ralph is making a good bit of "profit" from Public Citizen

Frank R. Borger - Physicist       ___      "Those who are willing to trade
Michael Reese - U of Chicago   |___      too much of their freedom for
Center for Radiation Therapy   |   |_) _   security, will end up with neither
net: Frank@rover.uchicago.edu     |  \|_)  freedom nor security." -
ph: 312-791-8075 fa: 791-3697        |_)  Benjamin Franklin