Re: KI Inquiry -Reply

Bravo!!!  I completely agree.  We have been and still are the 'victims' of
significant over-reaction to the so called design basis accident (DBA).  TMI
demonstrated how much we are forced to over estimate the Iodine releases.
And today, 17 years after TMI we still are over-estimating the magnitude of
the Iodine release in a US commercial DBA so that everyone is still being
unnecessarily frightened!!!

"Of course, my opinion only!"
Howard Conrad (howcon@ds2.ncweb.com)