Industrial gammagraphy

Mr. Llewellyn, Phillip L. sent a request about how other RSOs deal with
gammagraphy and in my response , I forgot to tell you that in Canada, the
operator of these exposure devices are qualified (tested) by The Atomic
Energy Control Board and are 100% liable. I.m only providing support for my
staff and let that person do his or her job, under supervision. I do not
assist the operator in anyway (never do that !)But  you have to understand
that you can't do nothing and sit in your office ignoring the fact that
someone is carrying a 100 Ci Ir-192 source in your facility !

Stephane Jean-Francois Phys. Eng.
RSO
Merck Frosst Canada Inc.
stephane_jeanfrancois@merck.com