Skyshine: NCRP 51

	I just dug out a copy of NCRP 51 and am looking at Section 4.5, equation
(15). According to the text, the quantity on the L.H.S. of the equation is the
absorbed dose index rate from skyshine at the point of interest. Dimensionally,
should this not be given in rad/min ? The product on the R.H.S. gives this,
unless there are units absorbed into the constant. The text indicates the
demensions are rad*m^2/min .

	I don't have an errata sheet for this publication. Can anyone tell me
who's right: me or NCRP?

Clayton Bradt