Re: Gamma Radiography

The first question asked was:  "What do you do when they arrive?"

At our university we have numerous construction projects on campus.
There doesn't seem to be moment when a new building is not going up.

In relation to this question, I unfortunately have an additional
question:  How do you know they are on your site?  The state approves
the company having the source at the site, but I do not believe they
are under any obligation to notify the existing licensee at the site
that a source is being brought to the site.

We have had only one case, that I know of, involving this.  I went to
the van the morning they arrived.  However the use of the source was
over with in the wee hours of the morning, and the van was locked for
developing.  The gentleman showed me his license to possess the source
and informed me he had made sure no one was around while the source was
in use.   That was the end of it.

Thank you for your respones and advice on this one.

steve at umcp