From: O=internet; DDA.TYPE=RFC-822; DDA.VALUE=radsafe(a)romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list; houser, brett
Subject: INFO
Date: Monday, October 21, 1996 9:03PM

<<File Attachment: BDY59.TXT>>
DATE: Oct 21 18:26:58 1996 -05:00 relative to GMT
IPMessageID: s26bcc3f.016(a)ARTHUR.RTPTOK.EPA.GOV

FROM: [O=internet; DDA.TYPE=RFC-822;
DDA.VALUE=radsafe(a)romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu]

AUTHORIZED: MARK WINSLOW [O=internet; DDA.TYPE=RFC-822;
DDA.VALUE=WINSLOW.MARK
            (a)epamail.epa.gov]

TO: Multiple recipients of list [O=internet; DDA.TYPE=RFC-822;
DDA.VALUE=radsa
    fe(a)romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu]

SUBJECT: INFO
REPLY TO: [O=internet; DDA.TYPE=RFC-822;
DDA.VALUE=radsafe(a)romulus.ehs.uiuc.
          edu]

IMPORTANCE: normal
AUTO FORWARDED: FALSE
PRIORITY:
ATTACHMENTS: c:\temp\BDY59.TXT

 --
In reference to your mail, yes we are
considering direct disposal without decon.

Mark