Re: Cellular Phones and EPDs

>Radsafers:
>
>I just discovered that ...

Unfortunately I don't have any data to contribute on this subject. However,
given the widespread use of cell phones, I am very interested in seeing the
data likely to emerge on the subject. I suspect very strongly that any
organization using electronic dosimeters would be similarly interested.

Accordingly, I'd like to ask the Radsafe community planning to respond on
this topic to respond to Radsafe (or "cc" Radsafe) so we can all see the data.

Thank you.

Bob Flood
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(415) 926-3793     bflood@slac.stanford.edu
Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are mine alone.