Re: Rad Tape Inquiry

Ron is right.  We use duct tape under most of our signs to insure that they
can be removed (completely) when needed.  Otherwise you're spending your
time with a razor blade trying to get the paper & glue off.

This technique works great.

At 09:01 AM 10/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I've found that first laying down a good-quality duct tape, then laying the
>plastic rad tape on top of it, works very well.
>
>At 03:03 AM 10/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>     Does anyone know of any rad tape that will come off of floors easily?
>>

>          **************************************
>          Ron Morgan <rgmorgan@lanl.gov>
>          Operational Health Physics (ESH-1)
>          Los Alamos National Laboratory
>          MS K-487, Los Alamos New Mexico, 87545
>          Phone (505) 665-7843
>          Fax   (505) 667-6116
>          Voice pager 104-1787

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\           Fax:   301-286-1618
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov