Radiation and Health Physics WWW sites

Hi all,

I want to inform you of some changes to our web sites here at the
University of Michigan.

We are moving some of our sites around. Any one with links to us might
want to change the links to our new sites.

We are moving the Radiation and Health Physics HomePages from:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bbusby/
and http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/

http://www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/

This move will remove the sites from my personal computer spaces, a move
needed for several reasons. We have started the move, and should be done
by next week, leaving forwarding pages till Jan 97.

We have a good Web committee from the Student Chapter of the HPS who will
be handling the site from now on.

Also, the Radiation Information site is for now at:

http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/

-Bruce Busby
 bbusby@umich.edu