Electron Irradiator

Greetings Radsafers.

I'm providing radiation safety oversight for the design, installation,
and operation of an irradiator which uses electrons for sterilization.
Aside from shielding and interlock systems, what advice would any of you
give me? Any and all comments are appreciated. I have experience with
one installed at the Upjohn Company in Kalamazoo, Mi., but that was
years ago.

Thanks for your help.

This note is disclaimed.

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/101      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer            Email: Don.Mercado@lmco.com
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611