Dosimetry Vendor Survry

Hi, Radsafers:

Thanks to Sandy Perle for clarifying for me.  I did request that responses
come to me, and I will then tabulate and share the data on RADSAFE.
Additionally, it will be published in RSO magazine in the future.

Thus far, I have received many responses; the data is very useful and the
comments most interesting! I did also offer the initial data from our small
"pilot" survey including 26 responses, which I presented at the Big 10 RSO
Conf..  If you like, I am willing to put that up on RADSAFE now.  Respond
to me if you want to see it on the this listserve.

Thanks very much to the responders, and looking forward to hearing from the
rest of you!

Kristin

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824

517 355-5008                            Fax 517 353-4871
10525kfb@msu.edu

This is my own opinion and not those of my employer.