RAM Authorization Survey

The institution where I work has over 80 authorized user radioactive
research (P-32, S-35, H-3, C-14, Cr-51, I-125, etc.) laboratories.  We
have a broad scope NRC license.

I would like to post the following questions to fellow radsafers:

1.  Do Radiation Safety Departments in your institutions authorize
individual laboratories based on chemical form of the isotopes or primarily
by radioisotopes only?

2.  Do your Radiation Safety Depts. require labs to indicate what chemical
forms of RAM they receive/dispose in their license application/renewal?

3.  How many authorized research labs do you have at your institution?

Thanks for your responses in advance,

Mark Mettler
mettlem@cesmtp.ccf.org