Re: RAM Authorization Survey

At UMCP part of the authorization process for an individual to become
a Principal Investigator is to include on the application the chemical
form, the isotope, and requested activity.  Items that are approved on
the application only may be ordered by the user through our office.

Our office orders all materials.  On each request the chemical form is
checked in addition to the isotope and the limit of activity.

We have approximately 130 - 140 authorized labs using radioisotopes.

steve at UMCP