Re: Dosimetry Vendor Survry

While it was an interesting and very useful survey for commercial processors,
I believe that the "pilot" should not be posted at this time to allow
adequate response for all users without the potential of bias from seeing the
results whether they be good or bad for any processor.  I look forward to
seeing the results.

Also, if anyone is a customer of ICN or the (formerly) Siemens Dosimetry and
has a complaint please email me the details.

Sandi Nemecek
Director
ICN Dosimetry Service (and the "formerly" Siemens Dosimetry)
email:  sanzzzz@aol.com
email:  icndos@aol.com

In a message dated 96-10-29 20:25:56 EST, :

<< Thus far, I have received many responses; the data is very useful and the
 comments most interesting! I did also offer the initial data from our small
 "pilot" survey including 26 responses, which I presented at the Big 10 RSO
 Conf..  If you like, I am willing to put that up on RADSAFE now.  Respond
 to me if you want to see it on the this listserve.

 Thanks very much to the responders, and looking forward to hearing from the
 rest of you!

 Kristin

 Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
 Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
 Michigan State University
 East Lansing, Michigan 48824 >>