Advice Needed re : Calibration of Tritium Stack Monitor

     Fellow Radsafers,

     This question pertains to "calibrating" or
     verifying the performance of a Tritium Stack
     Monitoribg system. (Tritiated Water and Tritium Gas).

     The obvious method to me would be to release
     small known quantities of T2 gas and HTO into
     the ventilation system and compare with the
     amounts measured by the monitor.

     I was wondering if there are any other
     ideas on this topic in the Radsafe community.

     Please respond to
     presley.j@atomcon.gc.ca

     Jim Presley
     Health Physicist