From: L666783
To: jeanfran; Multiple recipients of list
Subject: ISO Standards
Date:  November 4, 1996 18:03

Happy Monday, Radsafers.

I recently heard that there is an ISO standard which defines what a
sealed source is, and what the testing requirements are. Do any of you
know what the standard is and its nomenclature? Has the NRC accepted ISO
standards?

Thanks for your help. You can reply to me directly.

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/101      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer            Email: Don.Mercado@lmco.com
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611