Re: FWD: Please help me!

Louis:

You can contact Radiation Shielding Information Center at Oak Ridge National
Laboratory. The Phone number is 423-574-6176 and e-mail PDC@ORNL.GOV, and on
the web http://epicws.epm.ornl.gov. They have many shielding software for
either main-frame or PC, for a right price.

At 05:00 PM 11/6/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyone on RadSafe feel like helping?

>>Newsgroups: sci.physics.accelerators
>>Subject: Please help me!
>>From: zhz@ns.lzb.ac.cn
>>Date: 4 Nov 1996 14:32:11 GMT
>
>>Dear sir,
>>
>>   I do research on radiation shielding of heavy-ion
>>accelerator. I need the following data:
>>   Double differential secondary neutron spectra from
>>2.5--500Mev/nucleon 12C incident  on  thick targets of
>>heavy-ion such as Fe or Cu (if possible, 2.5--1Gev/u)
>>   Please tell me Where I can get information on  that
>> aspect?
>
>>   Thank you in advance for your help?
>Louis H. Iselin, Ph.D.           * Go Gators! *                   <*>
>Assistant Professor of Physics (Health Physics Program)
>Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania      liselin@planetx.bloomu.edu
>Bloomsburg PA  17815-1399                             lhi@poboxes.com

Mr. Rahim Ghanooni
Sr. Health Physicist
Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
319-851-7133 Tel
319-851-7626 Fax
rahim@inav.net
My opinion only