Re: CS-137 in animals

     Amen, Brother!

     Ron Dobey, CHP
     University of Missouri-Columbia

Subject: CS-137 in animals
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at internet-ext
Date:    11/8/96 12:05 PM

     All the information about Cs-137 in animals and other
     environmental media is good for those who read Radsafe.  But is
     someone, preferably in the Boston area with some credentials in
     radiological environmental monitoring, going to write the Boston
     paper and attempt to set the record straight?  The original
     article didn't even have what I'd consider an adequate response
     from the State official. We are preaching to the choir on
     Radsafe.

     Opinion only, of course.
     Eric Goldin
     Southern California Edison