CS-137 in animals

Good point Eric,

I lost track of the original ref, and didn't see it in the "paper" paper. Does
someone have the reference? I'm leaving early AM to the ANS meeting and "Low
Level Radiation Health Effects Topical Meeting" (about 30 papers, of
international independent experts, most non-ANS and all non-industry - I'll
send output to those interested following the meeting, plus other sources).
I'll do this 'on the road' if I can.

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com