Re: Radium Dial Painters

For a brief version of the history, Bob Rowland"s book, "Radium in Humans" was
published last year by DOE (300 copies, no notice). Rowland was Director of
the CHR through the cutback of the CHR starting in 1983/84.

Also, the 600 page Health Physics Journal Vol 44, Suppl 1, 1983 report on the
1981 Conference, including Robley Evans Invited Summary!, should be readily
available.

> Addendum to my last two transmissions on this subject.  Newell
> Stannard's book, Radioactivity and Health, A History is available in
> three volumes of hard copy from Battelle Press in Columbus Ohio. Price
> is $97.50 + $3.50 shipping.  I just called them at 800-451-3543 and
> ordered a personal copy.  They take credit card numbers for payment.
> That is an incredible bargan considering all the information in the
> book.  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov

Thanks, Al.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com