Re: Linear Hypothesis IS the Cause of P -Reply

John --

Hate to beat my own drum, but  you might wish to check the Hartman Oration
in the May 1996 issue of Health Physics entitled "Pathway to a Paradigm:
The Linear Nonthreshold Dose-Response Model in Historical Context".  As I
was one of the contributors to the book by Hendee and Edwards, and have
discussed this topic with him on a number of occasions, I would be very
interested in any historical publication he may have.  Bill has a keen
insight and good way of presenting such things.

Ron Kathren