Re: Linear Hypothesis IS the Cause of P -Reply

BTW:  My collegue Bill Hendee has written a history of the orgin of LNTH
in  radiation safety, but I don't think it is yet published.  I will check.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)
Radiation Biology Group
Medical College of Wisconsin

Just today, I received a brochure from IOP Publishing Inc.  It offers
(among others) a book edited by William R. Hendee and F. Marc Edwards
entitled Health Effects of Exposure to Low-Level Ionizing Radiation.  This
may or may not be the book that is referenced.  If anyone wants more
information, the publishers number is 215-627-0880.

Standard disclaimers apply.

Keith Brown
kdb1@nrc.gov