Proposed Rulemaking 10CFR33

The Federal Register today contains a very important advance notification
of rulemaking that affects Broad Scope Byproduct Materials licensees.  This
rulemaking has the potential to greatly affect in particular the medical and
research licensees.  While I am not taking a position regarding the proposed
rules, I do know that many of the RADSAFE participants will be greatly inter-
ested in commenting.  The entire notice is too extensive to publish on this
listserver, so I have condensed the notice as much as possible to help out
those who can't get to the Federal Register itself.  Areas where text has
been deleted are marked with repeated slash marks (///////////).  I hope that
this proves helpful.

Judd Sills, General Atomics San Diego
[Federal Register: November 14, 1996 (Volume 61, Number 221)]
[Proposed Rules]
[Page 58346-58353]