Happy Thanksgiving

Jim,

Just wanted to say hello and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am real busy here, and we have had an early winter.  We have already had
two feet of snow.  The weather report for tonight and this weekend is more
snow.

By the way, there is a big NEST program in Los Alamos.  I forwarded the
e-mail message to one of the NEST guys and ask him to respond to them it if
is something that LANL wants to talk about (SECRETS), this place is like
that.  That's why I did not respond to them directly.  So don't pass it
around.

Have a great Holiday

Sherry

********************************
Sherry W. Jones
Los Alamos National Laboratory
P. O. Box 1663, MS E524
Los Alamos, NM 87545
Phone (505) 665-2712
Fax: (505) 665-8997
E-Mail: swjones@lanl.gov

IF PEOPLE FROM OUTER SPACE ARE REALLY WATCHING US, SHOULDN'T WE BE ABLE TO
HEAR THEM GIGGLING?