Re: Incident Reports; Wedsite Listings

Information Focus on Energy (IFOE) is attempting to provide the kinds of
information you are interested in (Event Reports, Overexposures, etc.).
Our www site is at: http://www.ifoe.com

We have filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for access to
the Unusual Occurrences files, maintained by DOE, (also known as ORPS: I
forget what the initials stand for).  That database is available to DOE
insiders, and I believe should be available to the public.  DOE has not
responded to our request.  Apparently they are wrestling with the issue
of possible unsanitized information in that database.

We can also search the Nuclear Regulatory Commission files, for events of
interest, if you would like us to.

I will keep you informed of developments.

Bob Keller