From: mail15077
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Incident Reports; Wedsite Listings
Date: Fri: 15 November 1996 2:52PM

Good afternoon,

When I train our X-radiographers, I like to do a critique of over-exposure
events seen elsewhere in the country.  Unfortunately, nothing has been
published recently that we haven't already covered.

Is anyone aware of websites where reported incidents are available online
(especially x-radiography events)?

Jim Barnes, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
Rocketdyne Division; Rockwell International