Re: Russian space probe hysteria!

Hi John,

I had in mind the death of one of the 1000s of persons who have worked
with/inhaled Pu over the last 50 years, perhaps including weapons tests and
the Palomare Spain dispersal accident "still dangerous...in the right
circumstances" implies evidence of consequences in applicable circumstances.
:-)  Was just wondering about such evidence.

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com
Radiation, Science, and Health, Inc.