Mars probe

To continue the abuse of a deceased animal...

The DOE was concerned enough about the potential impact of the probe in
Ausralia that they activated the Radiologicsal Assistance Team to support
the Australian emergency response efforts.  We were waved off of course once
it hit the ocean, but we were packed and ready to go, plane and everything.
 The potential consequences to Australia not withstanding, I really would
have liked to have been able to go there "on-the-clock".

Kim Merritt, RRPT
Sandia National Labs
kdmerri@sandia.gov
"Have no fear for atomic energy..."-Bob Marley