Re[2]: Urgent Request for Medical Isotope

Hopefully Mr. Lash will be replaced with the announcement of a new
Secretary of DOE. The only positive thing I can say about Sec.
O'Leary is her desire for openness and information dissemination. I
didn't agree with her methodologies all that much. I suppose the only
people happier to see O'Leary become Sec. of DOE were the employees of
Northern States Power, from whence she came!!!!

I'd only change your quotation to "Lack of Management of the future
of nuclear research."  Lash was and is more effective than a
prophylactic.

>Therefore I can only help but conclude that Mr. Lash has been
extremely successful in carrying out his own personal agenda and that
he will be able to claim success under the guise of "managing the
future of nuclear research" at the DOE.<

Sandy Perle
Director, Technical Operations
ICN Dosimetry Division
Office: (800) 548-5100 Ext. 2306