Re: '96 AAHP Exam Results

To as many of those 134 successful candidates to whom these greetings come:

Heartiest congratulations.  I hope you will all choose to be active and
participating members of the American Academy of Health Physics.  May your
accomplishment be an inspiration to others in our profession and guide them
to successfully sitting for the rigorous ABHP exam as you all have done.

Ron Kathren
President-Elect Designate