Re: '96 AAHP Exam Results

After my posting yesterday regarding the publication of examinee numbers, I
went off and visited the AAHP Web page (one of these days I'll get the
order right!) (http://phantom.ehs.uiuc.edu/~aahp/- under 1996 exam
results)and read their rationale behind not posting the successfull
candidate numbers.

While I understand the scenario presented, I think it's highly unlikely
this would occur maliciously.

One shortcoming of the mailings is that snail service is inconsistent,
simultaneous posting of the numbers gives examinees an opportunity of
privacy while (somewhat) "leveling the  field" for delivery.

Maybe next year they can include a block to check if you consent to
electronic posting of your number/name.  I wouldn't want people to call me
if I didn't pass, but I sure wouldn't mind calls if I did!

Opinions offered are my own.

Brian Rees
brees@lanl.gov