Re: Dose from Immersion in a Cloud

At 12:14 PM 11/26/96 -0600, you wrote:
>I know that I have seen references to calculating the dose from
>immersion n a readioactive cloud.  Is that in a NUREG or Reg Guide.
>Can anybody steer me in the right direction?
>Thanks
>Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver
>Please reply direct @ vernig.peter@forum.va.gov

I use DOE/EH-0070, "External Dose-Rate Conversion Factors for Calculation of
Dose to the Public", July 1988, and DOE/EH-0071, "Internal Dose Conversion
Factors for Calculation of Dose to the Public".  I don't know what the NRC
world uses.

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Jefferson Lab, M.S. 12A1
12000 Jefferson Avenue