Re: '96 AAHP Exam Results

Well put.  Although I hasten to point out that I am not a member of the
American BOARD of Health Physics, I certainly would be pleased to pass along
any comments I receive to the BOARD, which is an independent arm of the
ACADEMY.  My e-mail address is as given and I can be reached by phone at
509-375-5643.

For those who wish the more direct route, the Chairman of the American BOARD
of Health Physics is Tom Buhl at LANL whose e-mail address is

                TBuhl@LANL.gov

(sorry about that, Tom -- I suspect you will be inundated)

George Vargo is the ABHP secretary and he can be reached at

                gj_vargo@pnl.gov

I certainly will at least informally discuss the concerns that have been
expressed with members of the BOARD.  Again, the BOARD, by intent, is
independent, the thought being that the exam process should be free from any
possible compromise or outside influence to ensure its integrity.

Ron Kathren
President-Elect Designate
American ACADEMY of Health Physics

.  >