AAHP Web Page -vs- ABHP Policy

No attack on the revered Scott Medling or The Web Page was intended.

The issue was "BOARD Policy".

Perhaps the question should have been "Was there a BOARD policy?"

I have dealt with these questions by telephone and private correspondence.

My interest was in discussing these issues with some of the other examinees.

Perhaps RADSAFE was the wrong place to attempt such a discussion.

Perhaps I should have kept the frustration isolated to my person and
waited for the Annual Meeting to discuss the related facts and
perceptions that other examinees have brought to the front of this issue
on RADSAFE and in the resulting non-RADSAFE e-mail.

If this thread has been unavoidable or cumbersome to any persons, I
extend my most sincere apologies.

I will not post any further messages regarding this (non)issue.

Thanks Again,

Bill Pitchford