Re: '96 AAHP Exam Results

While I understand the fustration of waiting for exam scores, I must say
that the attack on Scott and the others involved in the AAHP web site is
uncalled for.  Being that this is the first year (1/2 yr) of it being
around, Scott has done a very good job in creating the Web Site, as
a resource, and should be congratulated and thanked for all the hours he
has spent on it.  The scores will come.

Patience, peace, and happy thanksgiving to all.

 Bruce Busby  - bbusby@umich.edu
 http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/