New Safety (Nuclear,Radiological,Occupational) Information Source

Information Focus on Energy has set up a WWW page for information on
nuclear, occupational, radiological, and envirnmental safety at Federally
managed or licensed facilities (DOE/NRC/DNFSB). We have a Newsletter,
Catalog, Summaries, and Order Form. We have a small inventory of
documents from the agencies, and are adding more every day.  Let us know
what you need on these subjects.  We will try to get it for you.
This site was established by a couple of former DOE/NRC safety managers,
as a service to the public and interested professionals and
organizations.
Check it out.  The address is:

http://www.ifoe.com

Email address: ifoe@ifoe.com