HPS Chapters

I'm a fledgling officer of the Arizona Chapter and we are trying to
strengthen the Chapter's presence and opportunities.

We are in the process of reviewing our bylaws.

Yesterday we received a copy of the North California Chapter's 1996
Membership Directory.  It is a very well organized and written document
and this lead me to wonder if any of the other chapters have such
Directories or other public outreach documents.

If any of you RADSAFErs out there have legitimate access to such
documents please let us know about them and if possible mail us a copy.

Maybe we could discuss methods to increase our public education efforts
on RADSAFE and get the immediate feedback of some of those persons who
might find the greatest immediate benefit from such efforts.

The Arizona Chapter is discussing the possibility of having a special
affiliate subsidized dinner meeting in Tucson in conjunction with WM '97.

Thank You all for your tolerance...

Bill Pitchford
Secretary / Treasurer
Arizona Chapter