ABHP Exam results

Maybe I don't understand the REAL issue, but I fail to see the problem
here.

It is normal that the candidate learn the good or the bad news BEFORE
Joe or Jane Public . If you want to benefit the WEB technology (yes ,
there is still a few who don't have that at home or even at work), why
don't you simply write on the WEB page, something like: "The exam
results are now available, you may contact this number bla, bla, bla "
So people who have the WEB may call and other will have to wait for
snail mail. Better then that, if  you are a technology freak, you can
manage special access on a WEB site  with a code id to access your own
and detailed results. The code would be given before the examination
etc.

In any case, there is no issue, exam results are personnel and I don't
think any company that want their employees to be CHP can't wait and
extra month before OFFICIALLY knowing the results.

Stephane Jean-Francois Phys. Eng
RSO
Merck Frosst Canada
stephane_jeanfrancois@merck.com
This is my opinion and do not involve my employer.