Re: Preparatory courses for Part II 1 and II ABHP

I am very impressed with Bevelacqua's "Contemporary Health Physics" and
if I could afford it would attend his course.

I believe that any course offered by ORISE has to be worth the time.

I highly recommend RAD*WAREs product ( by Tom and Debby O'Dou ).

TMS looks good.

The Baltimore Washington Chapter course is highly acclaimed.

Dr. Skrable's involvement with the Bechtel Nevada Corporation speaks
highly of their courses.

I don't know who is putting on the UNLV course in January. (???)

K.A.L.,Inc. and Skrable Enterprises, Inc. sounds like a winner.

I don't know anything much about Radiation Safety Associates, Inc.

I think I remeber good things about Ray Johnson. (RSO, Inc.)

I haven't heard any feedback about Rutgers short courses.

There are some new players about to enter the field.

Thus ends my expose'. (Such as it is.)

Bill