radioactive beads

Hi all,

Briefly, we have come across a string of glass beads that are painted with some
sort of irridescent yellow and blue material.  The owner of the beads noticed
that her survey meter responded to them and brought them to the RSO for
analysis.  The gamma spectrometer showed two strong peaks at roughly 65 and 90
keV and a smaller bump at approximately 165 keV.  The owner bough the beads from
a gem dealer and
thinks they came from czechoslovakia.  Any thoughts on what nuclide we are
seeing here?

Thanks,

Marjorie Bartlett
Al Castellane