Re: Re[2]: HUMAN RADIATION EXPERIMENTS

At 17:05 26.11.1996 -0600, you wrote:
>     So should we now, to the tune of many millions of dollars, pay their
>     heirs several hundred thousand dollars each? Definitely not!!!
>
>     Steven D. Rima, CHP
>     steven.rima@doegjpo.com
>
>     ***This opinion is mine and I hereby claim every word!***

Steven,

I do not want to again comment on ethics and I assure you that I do not
favour the payment of millions of dollars,  b u t :

I have the opinion that it is rather common in the USA to receive millions
of dollars if you have a good lawyer. How many millions did this lady
receive, who was served coffee too hot from  McDonald and burnt her leg,
when she poured it over? I forgot it. So why do you blame the heirs of these
persons? To pour coffee over ones leg - which I believe is not the normal
use of coffee - and to inject plutonium are quite different things.

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7
A-1160 WIEN