NRC proposed changes to 10CFR33

Our radiation safety committee will be holding its quarterly meeting
tomorrow (12-3).  The major topic for discussion will be the proposed
rulemake for SPECIFIC DOMESTIC LICENSES OF BROAD SCOPE FOR BYPRODUCT
MATERIAL - 10CFR33.

We will be preparing  a comment for submission.  I plan to post that to
RADSAFE. I was wondering what other Broad License holders opinions are re.
this proposed rulemaking.  I've only seen limited discussion on it so for
on RADSAFE.

Paul Skierkowski
Environmental Safety Services
University of Oklahoma