Re: Booksearch

No Luck.....The Bradbury allowed him to photograph a couple of their shapes,
but most of the photos were taken at the National Atomic Museum in
Albuquerque, on/at Sandia/Kirtland AFB.
Regarding the Bradbury Museum response to my post

I first spoke to a secretary and then the museum director, John Rhodes, who
indicated that he wasn't aware of a new edition, or at least they had not
been contacted for help with same.  If you've been contemplating calling
them, don't...they don't have a clue....I was about the 10th call they've had
so far today, and the secretary was pretty flustered, but it wasn't a
complete dead end...here's what I've found out.

At the suggestion of the museum director, I contacted the Otowie Station book
store which is across the street and they told me that the book was out of
print, but that Chuck Hansen was still publishing the book on CD ROM, but
didn't have any contact information.  They referred me to the Los Alamos
Archivist, Roger Meade.  He is going to send me a brochure Hansen published
in 1995 for the CD-ROM.  He also indicated that the publisher had gone out of
business and that Hansen had bought up all remaining copies of the book.  As
I get more information, I will post it on RADSAFE.