Forwarded message:
From:	hansenc@attmail.com (HANSENC)
To:	grahnk@aol.com
Date: 96-12-03 22:09:38 EST

Ms. Grahn:

Thank you for your message. "U.S. Nukes" is practically impossible to locate;
I talked to one person who found a copy for $75 from a book search service. I
have been offered up to $200 for a copy. I have no copies for sale.

I have no connection with the Bradbury Museum of Science and they have never
been terribly helpful. I still have an unfulfilled request outstanding with
them that is nearly 18 months old.

Information about "The Swords of Armageddon" follows:

My new U.S. nuclear weapons technical/historical information service, "The
Swords of Armageddon," is now available at 1-800-393-7137 or 1-408-286-8034;
fax orders accepted at 1-408-730-0148.  A descriptive brochure with order
form is also available via U.S. and international postal mail.

I am currently selling eight volumes on CD-ROM and 16MM microfiche. They
comprise 2,600 pages, more than 827,400 words of text, 345 photos and
diagrams (black-and-white & color), and 62 tables. This includes more than
five times as much information as was in my 1988 book, ÒU.S. Nuclear Weapons:
The Secret HistoryÓ (Orion, New York); many new subjects are included, and
more detail has been added to information that appeared in ÒU.S. Nukes.Ó

Please note that my 1988 book is long out-of-print and out-of-date; copies
are almost impossible to acquire.

Copies of selected source documents for the extended history are now also
available on request. Many of these documents have been acquired as the
result of scores of Freedom of Information Act requests.

The CD-ROM uses Adobe Acrobat and is compatible with Macintosh and Windows
platforms.

Fiche includes text and tables only. All 8 volumes on CD are available for
$300 (three hundred dollars); on fiche, $194 (one hundred ninety-four
dollars). Individual volumes are also available, but there is a substantial
discount for buying all 8 at once. Sets of the fiche and the CD (all eight
volumes are on a single disc) are ready for immediate shipment. The volumes
are not currently available in paper, but purchasers can print hardcopy from
both fiche and CD-ROM.

A "fax facts" line with a recorded menu is available  at 1-510-486-8975; it
provides pre-printed information (via fax) about the CD and the information
service, including the table of contents and the series overview. Order forms
are also available via fax.

Visit our Web home page at http://www.uscoldwar.com.

International sales are shipped via UPS, with customers paying for shipping
costs and applicable VAT and excise taxes.

Please spread the word.

Chuck Hansen
sobernardo@aol.com
hansenc@attmail.com