Re: Overexposures

>I am looking for slides I could use for radsafety training showing the
>ill effects which could occur in the absence of good radiological control
>practices.  Slides showing anything from the mild to the grotesue would
>qualify for consideration.
>
>One incident which comes to mind where a series of slides documenting the
>progression of skin necrosis through the gentleman's unfortunate demise...

The justafiably famous Dr. Lushbaugh at REAC/TS in Oak Ridge had slides
years ago that were probably all you could ever want in the way of
photographs of the pathology of prompt radiation effects. I suggest you
contact that organization to see what they may have available.

Bob Flood
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(415) 926-3793     bflood@slac.stanford.edu
Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are mine alone.