Yucca Mt. -Reply

Gene --

I don't know about the WAC for Yucca ... I'll check into it. The
DOE Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste
Management (EM) posts the Integrated Data Base Report
(IDB)  on its web site. The lasted report available is for
CY1994. The URL is
http://www.em.doe.gov/idb95/contents.html

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program
Environmental Protection Division
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
4244 International Parkway, Suite 114
Atlanta, GA 30354
(404) 362-2675  fax: (404) 362-2653
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> erollins <erollins@conterra.com> 12/07/96 07:59 >>>
Does anyone know if the NRC has issued draft guidance
related to Waste  Acceptance Criteria for Yucca Mountain.

Also, I am trying to locate a document referred to as the
"DOE spent  fuel data base."

I would appreciate help in finding these documents if they do
indeed  exist.

Thanks,

Gene Rollins