Re: Conn Yankee shuts down

At 08:40 AM 12/9/96 -0600, DAVE GILMORE wrote:(in part)

 The tendency for North Americans to dam every moving
>water source is one of the reasons I'm beginning to think that
>nuclear power is an important option.
>

>David F. Gilmore
>Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology    0  0
>P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences       __    "have a day"
>Arkansas State University
>State University, AR 72467
>dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
>ph  501-972-3082    fax 501-972-2638

Strip-mining coal, and then BURNING the stuff, are a couple of more reasons
why nuclear power might be considered an important option.             ron

          Ron Morgan <rgmorgan@lanl.gov>
          Operational Health Physics (ESH-1)
          Los Alamos National Laboratory
          MS K-487, Los Alamos New Mexico, 87545